HUMAN ALBUMIN and BOVINE ALBUMIN

Lee Biosolutions is now able to supply both human serum albumin and bovine serum albumin in lyophilized form to the clinical diagnostic market.

I do want to make it clear that we are not in a position to sell therapeutic grade material. I get a ton of calls from India of all places and they see my price on the website and think they can cut their costs by 80%. Forget it, I'm not interested. You need to go to the pro's on this one.

I would suggest contacting companies such as Flexbumin from Baxter or Talecris . I want to emphasize that they have not endorsed my product and I have not endorsed theirs. This is just info that you can get off of the internet. Besides if your in the business you should know these guys. If you are someone who does offer, send me an email and I'll put you on the list.

Now for a little background on HSA.human albumin is the most abundant protein in human blood plasma. Human Serum Albumin is produced in your liver. Basically albumin is the main protein of plasma and binds water, cations fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs.

Our bovine serum albumin , is a protein that can be used as a diluent or a blocking agent in numerous applications including ELISA's (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay), blots and immunohistochemistry. It is also used as a nutrient in cell and microbial culture. In restriction digests, bovine serum albumin is used to stabilize some enzymes during digestion of DNA and to prevent adhesion of the enzyme to reaction tubes and other vessels. bovine serum albumin does not affect other enzymest hat do not need it for stabilization

According to Labtestonline you test for albumin if they are trying to diagnostse chronic liver disease, malnutrition, severe diarrhea, fever, infection, and inadequate iron intake . There is alot more to this so I suggest going to their site if you have any questions.